Kapai Puku Banana Blueberry Smoothie
Credit: Kapai Puku
- 1 banana (Can be fresh or frozen. If freezing bananas, peel first, wrap in cling wrap and place in freezer)
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons KAPAI PUKU® of your choice (we love Antioxidant Health in this)
- 1 heaped scoop (30g) of protein powder (we use Pea/Rice Protein)
- 1 cups of filtered water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Replace blueberries with strawberries, raspberries or mixed fruit of your choice.
- Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until all ingredients have been mixed in. Add more or less powder for a thicker or thinner consistency.
Leave a comment